Retail & Leisure2018-11-26T17:10:18+00:00

Retail & Leisure

Not all retailers are the same, so why should your insurance be?

Whether your business is online or on the high street, we’ve got you covered with our business insurance for people operating within the Retail & Leisure Sector. We provide cover for a wide range of retail businesses, from Jewellers and Newsagents, to Restaurants and Cinemas.So, if your business is based in a retail environment, make sure you tell us so we can give you the right cover. With QI Insurance Brokers working with you, you’ll get the freedom to tailor your cover to meet your needs. That means you get the cover that’s right for your business – not someone else’s

Just choose the covers you want – and leave the ones you don’t.

What can I include with contents insurance?

Public liability insurance

You’re responsible for the welfare of every customer or visitor. Public liability keeps you covered for up to £5 million if a member of the public is accidentally injured or their property gets damaged while dealing with your business.

Employers’ liability insurance

If you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, it’s a legal requirement for you to take out employers’ liability insurance. It covers you for up to £10 million for any claims from staff may become unwell or suffer an injury as a result of working for you.

Professional indemnity

Professional indemnity is designed to protect your business against claims of professional negligence that results in loss for your client.

Professional indemnity covers losses by your customers or others, where you provide a service, give advice, make designs, plans or calculations, written reports and inspections; however, it does not cover losses caused by manual work.

Contents cover

Contents cover up to £500,000 can help you replace the contents of your shop, like fixtures and fitting, floral displays, mirrors, and employees’ personal belongings, if they’re damaged, lost, or stolen. We offer a range of covers for customers who have stock, or business premises, available to you as standard, with others, you can add as extras if you need them.

Optional extras

When you choose contents cover, you can also select any of these options, if you’d like them:

  • Buildings – when you take contents cover
  • Business interruption
  • Terrorism
  • Business equipment
  • Legal expenses

Click here to contact us today. 

Team Members

Lee O’Connor
Account Executive


Ready to talk?

  • 01702 560230


  • Monday—Thursday: 9:00AM–5:30PM
    Friday: 9:00AM–5:00PM
    Saturday & Sunday: Closed*

    *For any enquires outside of business hours, please contact your Account Executive directly.

quote it limited