Group Business Travel Insurance
Our Business Travel Insurance can be tailored to meet your business’s needs.
Our Group Business Travel Insurance policy can be used to provide important benefits to employees, their dependents and to third parties with whom you need to travel. Premiums start from as little as £250.
Our Group Business Travel Insurance provides cover for:
- Medical & emergency expenses
- Additionally incurred travel costs
- Cancellation and curtailment
- Personal possessions
- Loss of money and passport
- Replacement costs
- Delayed or missed departure
- Funeral expenses
- Personal liability
- Legal expenses
- Travel cover can be extended to include the following:
- Leisure trips with family members
- Travel to war zones
- Seconded professionals
- Trips within the UK necessitating an overnight stay
- Trips within the UK in excess of 50 miles from main business location
- Accident and Illness Cover (optional extra)
All travel insurance policyholders’ staff are issued with a helpline card for emergencies whilst travelling.
The Accident and Illness optional extra cover includes lump sum payments for accidental death, permanent disablement, loss of limbs or various parts of the body and regular income for temporary inability to work through accident or illness. Medical expenses are payable in addition to a weekly disability claim.
Why cover your business trip with our travel insurance?
Including business cover to your travel insurance policy will give you added peace of mind, meaning you can focus on the task in hand, be it a pitch for new business, a conference or an important meeting.
What else do I need?
For more information or a quotation for this type of cover, please Contact Us, call 01702 560230 or email us at email@example.com
Ready to talk?
Saturday & Sunday: Closed*
*For any enquires outside of business hours, please contact your Account Executive directly.